Pot and soil in one. Innovative plant cultivation with JiffyThe rather inconspicuous peat tablet quickly turns out to be a small power pack, which has everything a seed, cuttings or seedling needs: Sphagnum white peat as the basis for healthy growth, Dolomite lime to regulate the pH value, a balanced nutrient mix that accelerates germination and root formation.
By adding lukewarm water, the peat spring pots swell up to seven times their size in just a few moments (5 min). The substrate is held together by a fine net, which ensures optimum air and water exchange, perfect for seeds or cuttings.
Press again before use to remove excess water from the swollen peat. Later the Jiffy's with the finished root balls together with the young plants can be completely removed easily and safely into the ground.
- Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
- Diameter dry approx. 3.6 cm, swollen approx. 4 cm
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.
- Jiffy Peat Soil Pellet 1 pcs.
- Jiffy Peat Soil Pellets 100 pcs.
- Jiffy Peat Soil Pellets 1000 pcs.