All our orders will be shipped via DHL at economy-priced shipping charges worldwide.
Your complete order total including shipping fees, custom dues and taxes will be visible during the checkout process.
- The packaging is neutral and does not close on the content.
- An invoice is sent by email, a delivery note is enclosed in the package.
- The sender is Rome International GmbH & Co. KG, Sorbenstraße 22, D-20537 Hamburg (Germany).
- We ship orders daily from Monday to Friday.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over 1730 SEK within the EU. Orders under 1730 SEK cost 172 SEK per package up to 31,5 kg.
- Excluded from this reduction are orders of soils, clay pebbles, perlite or other large and bulky goods. Please see the additional freight charges when proceeding to the checkout.
Shipping with DHL www.dhl.com
Track your Shipment: DHL Track & Trace
Damaged packages must be documented instantly in presence of the delivery man. In order to settle possible claims you will need a signed "receipt of a damaged package" from the delivery service. Please take a photo of the damaged package for better documentation.